Thursday, September 10, 2009

SUMMER 2009

It is different, great, and fun this summer. I started to play piano and went to adult school to study English. I was very excited every day because I had a lot of classmates who could be my new friends. Then my biological son, Shawn visited me from Taiwan and spent all the summer with me which let me joy and happiness. When the class ended in August 13, my husband drove car with me taking 3 children to go to vacation. We went to Yosemite National Park and met a lot of huge trees, Redwood, which we hadn't ever seen. It's amazing for God's creature. Children relaxed and enjoyed the hotel life, swimming, talking, playing and barbecues. My husband and I were very tired but the teenagers were very fun.

1 comment:

  1. I love Yosemite! There are many beautiful places in America. Oregon is a very beautiful state. Utah has amazing rock formations. The Grand Canyon is awe inspiring. Don't stop travelling and exploring. There is always something new to see.

    ReplyDelete