Thursday, September 24, 2009

Why Read

"Reading makes a Full man." said Francis Bacon. He was really a wise man who told about reading that it was important and very exact. Through reading, you understand about people, arts, sciences, history, geography and many different things. Reading is a good way to increase your general knowledge. I am interested in reading about famous people. I had read a story about John Alden, which inspired me in every day . And I also read about Jesus in the Bible that encouraged me to do something good. So today I check out a book which is about a person whose name is Agatha Christie. The title is "Agatha Christie, Woman of Mystery." I will enjoy reading it.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you enjoy reading. Many people do not read novels today because of the internet and it's tendency to occupy time. I have a link on www.englishlearns.com that provides many free e-books through project gutenberg. You can download thousands of classic novels for free.

    ReplyDelete